Become a Fan
Become a Fan of Rhonda Frye on Facebook.
See what’s up next for Rhonda on her concert schedule.
Check out Rhonda’s Photo Gallery. Including concerts and family.
From the time Rhonda was a small child, she has been passionate about music. The passion for music continued into adulthood, but she never dreamed God would reveal gifts of song writing and open doors for her to share the music He has given her.
Even though she was brought up in a Christian home and received a Christian education through Tennessee Temple Academy and Liberty University, she did not accept Christ as Savior and Lord until the year 2000. Soon after, God began transforming her and she began serving in many leadership roles in her local church as a result.
FROM MY BLOG
One of the pure joys in my life is MINI MUSIC! I've always loved kids and have worked with children in some
Posted on May 16, 2013
LoveSong… Moving Right Along…
Well... We made it through our first singing and first recording session this past week- as a group that is. We've
Posted on May 4, 2013
As some of you know... Several years ago I sang soprano for a group called "LoveSong Trio." Following the Lord's leading, I
Posted on April 9, 2013
Happy New Year!
2012 was such an awesome year, I don't think 2013 could be any better! Let's see...I interviewed Gloria Gaither, Guy Penrod, Ernie
Posted on January 9, 2013
- excited to be taking my Church Worship Band and Worship team into a prison to minister! #makingplans 128 days ago
- Man…. Feeling waterlogged! 128 days ago
- Sharing the Gaither Vocal Band with my music students… As Bill was talking, little girl says.. ” who is that?” 128 days ago
- Oh man I feel good! #sweetsleep 128 days ago
- Nite.nite!!!!!! 128 days ago